Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

About Us

For our first post, we wanted to talk about us a little bit. Our names are Reanna P., Maya B., and Hannah S.
We all love animals, and Maya and Hannah own pets. Reanna's parents are allergic to them.
Kiwi
Maya owns a dog named Kiwi, and two Guinea Pigs named Jubb Jubb and Spook.
Jubb Jubb and Spook












Hannah owns a cat named Danni that came from Last Hope. They aren't sure if she was abused, but she might have been.

Danni



~Hannah, Maya, Reanna

7 comments:

  1. I got my Dog at an animal Shelter! He was the only one who didnt bark!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys Nice job. Cute cats and other animals. Now I am going to go to the other part of the website. Oh P.S Wait I ran out of things to say....:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys put up a new post or was I just not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, Maya, ReannaMay 27, 2011 at 2:23 PM

    Stephanie: Aww:)
    Tori: Thanks! Thanks...And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o)I like to post things on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent project

    ReplyDelete